Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crikey, is this ever fun to do! No prep time to speak of, just a little stirring - then you add several good, non teetotal friends and some syringes! Go on - try it!
- 5 -10 cherry tomatoes (per person)
- 1⁄4 cup vodka (per person)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- celery salt (optional)
- Essential equipment: 5-10ml syringe per person Pile tomatoes attractively in a bowl in the centre of your table, allow to come to room temperature if cold.
- Book taxis to take guests home.
- Mix Vodka, Salt, Pepper and Tabasco.
- Arm guests with syringes.
- Load syringes with Vodka mix, and squirt carefully into tomato.
- You'll have to experiment to find the best method.
- Pop into mouth.
- Try not to have too many.
- Ideally consumed with best girlfriends, much hilarity and a later screening of"Thelma and Louise".
This is SO much fun! Yummy, too. Thanks, Sarah!