Recipe by Nicazz
This is a quick, easy recipe. Use whatever vegetables you feel like, I use whatever's in the fridge. Good on a cold day.
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons gingerroot, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups vegetables
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup canned tomato
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- hot sauce, to taste
- vermicelli (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large sauce pan, saute fish sauce, ginger, and garlic, approx 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables, saute until tender.
- Add broth, bring to boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in other ingredients, except hot sauce. Simmer for approx 10 minutes.
- Stir in hot sauce.
- Add noodles if using, cook until soft.