This is a quick, easy recipe. Use whatever vegetables you feel like, I use whatever's in the fridge. Good on a cold day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauce pan, saute fish sauce, ginger, and garlic, approx 2 minutes.
- 2Add vegetables, saute until tender.
- 3Add broth, bring to boil. Reduce heat to low.
- 4Stir in other ingredients, except hot sauce. Simmer for approx 10 minutes.
- 5Stir in hot sauce.
- 6Add noodles if using, cook until soft.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Vietnamese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2073.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: