Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a low-cal, filling soup. My original recipe said to cook for 45 minutes, but when I make it, it takes more like 75 minutes for the veggies to get tender. You can use fresh or frozen vegetables to make it.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 10 ounces frozen cut green beans
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a 6 qt pot.
- Cook over medium heat for 45-75 minutes, stirring occasionally.