Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just found this the other day, haven't had a chance to try it, but thought I'd share because it sounds like a good compliment for dishes such as "Bacon Wrapped Garlic Asparagus Bundles", "Roasted Green Beans", and many others. If you don't like cilantro, substitute parsley. From Martha Stewart, who paired it with her own bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili sauce, Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together mayonnaise, chili sauce, lime juice, cilantro, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; season with pepper.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week.