Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A nice zippy dip to tempt your taste buds!
Make and share this Spicy Vegetable Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Chill for several hours before serving with raw vegetables or crackers.
this dip was easy and great. I used mexican cream of sour cream and added more jalapenos. it was a hit at our dinner
This was an awesome dip recipe! The cumin is the key in this one...it gives it a wonderfully smokey flavor. We used the pickled/presliced jalapenos...probably around 10 slices or so...so maybe it was a little more than 1 jalapeno? Not sure but it was perfect just the way we made it! I used light sour cream and instead of Tobasco, I used Cholula hot sauce (our favorite hot sauce). We used some oven chips (basically baked crackers) to dip with as well as some celery. Thanks so much for posting! Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag.
Wonderful dip. I used crackers and added some Habenaro sauce instead of Tabasco. Made for Photo Tag.