Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great food for watching the cricket with ;)
- 300 g sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly cubed
- 400 g peeled plum tomatoes
- 400 g chickpeas, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons mild curry paste
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 4 chapati (Indian flatbreads)
- 4 tablespoons fat free Greek yogurt
- Cook the sweet potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes, chickpeas, chili flakes and curry paste in another pan and simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the grill.
- Drain the sweet potatoes and add to the tomato mixture.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for a minute until just starting to wilt.
- Stir in the coriander, season to taste and keep warm.
- Sprinkle the chapatis with a little water and grill for 20-30 seconds each side.
- Spoon on the filling, top with yogurt and fold in half to serve.