Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Cook the sweet potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes, chickpeas, chili flakes and curry paste in another pan and simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the grill.
- Drain the sweet potatoes and add to the tomato mixture.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for a minute until just starting to wilt.
- Stir in the coriander, season to taste and keep warm.
- Sprinkle the chapatis with a little water and grill for 20-30 seconds each side.
- Spoon on the filling, top with yogurt and fold in half to serve.