Recipe by Herb-Cat
Very simple, quick, tasty, and cheap!! Bean cooking time is *not* included in prep time.
- 1 cup dried black beans (rinsed)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 5 black olives
- 1⁄2 cup wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans as per the bag instructions.
- Blend with salsa in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Let sit for at least one hour.
- Use a 1/2 cup measuring cup to shape patties (I get five patties out of this recipe).
- Lightly fried them in veggie oil.