Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this recipe is easy very cheap to make and tatses soooooo amazing! and its really low fat.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 4 green onions
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Drain the black beans.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pot, and cook for at least 2 hours or until all the flavors are blended together.
This was a pretty great base to work from in making my own variant; I was afraid there wouldn't be enough liquid, but it turned out just right!