Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Simply Vegan by Debra Wasserman
Make and share this Spicy Vegan Nacho Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Mix yeast, flour, and water together in a pot.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture boils.
- Add margarine.
- Allow to boil for one minute, then remove from heat.
- Add garlic powder, mustard and hot peppers.
- Mix well.
- Serve hot or chilled with crackers, chips or raw vegetables.
- ****Note:It comes out much nicer if you have a whisk.
- I love to use pickled jalapeno wheels. But lately I have been using chili garlic sauce and spreading it over the top in the serving bowl for a layered look.