Try this spicy vegan cheese sauce in veggie wraps, on kale chips, nori rolls, over steamed veggies, as a queso dip, mixed in quinoa, millet and amaranth, over quinoa or brown rice pasta noodles. It’s sublime and the options are endless. From One Green Planet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for at least 3 hours, or raw sunflower seeds, also soaked)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (more to taste)
- 1Place all ingredients into a high powered blender.
- 2Blend till smooth and creamy.
- 3Adjust seasoning to taste and add more water for preferred consistency.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Vegan Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.2
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 626.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 30.3 g