1/1 Photo of Spicy V-8 Pot Roast
2 hrs 25 mins
Don't worry if your not a spicy food lover, we don't find it spicy at all-
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large Dutch oven brown the roast on all sides in oil.
- 2Remove roast and drain off excess oil.
- 3In a bowl combine the garlic, V-8, water, horseradish and the worcestershire sauce.
- 4Replace the roast in the Dutch oven and pour the combined ingredients over the roast.
- 5Bake, covered 325' for 2-2 1/2 hours or until very tender.
- 6Transfer the roast to a warm platter, cover with foil to retain heat.
- 7For the gravy measure cooking juices; skim away the fat. If necessary add enough water to measure 1-1/2c. Return juices to Dutch oven, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons water and the cornstarch, stir into the juices.
- 8Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly. Cook stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- 9Serve gravy with the roast.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy V-8 Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 188.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bottom round beef roast