Recipe by Tish
Funny how you start looking for something and find something even better than what you were looking for! This sounds execellent and I plan on making it soon! Note: Prep time includes minimal chill time
- 1 lb udon noodles
- 2 tablespoons tamari or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pea pods, steamed and chilled (fresh or frozen ok)
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons szechuan sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Udon noodles in a large pan of boiling water about 5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Chill.
- Combine tamari and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Combine noodles and vegetables in another bowl and toss with dressing.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and sesame seeds and drizzle with Szechuan sauce.