Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb udon noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh pea pods, steamed and chilled
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons szechuan sauce
- Cook udon noddles in a large pan of boiling water, about 5 minutes or until just tender, drain.
- Rinse with cold water, chill.
- Combine soy sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Combine noodles and vegetables in another large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with Szechuan sauce.