Recipe by Joel Friedland
Simple, tasty preparation
Top Review by Coffeewench3
I brined my thighs for 8 hr in salt water with some other spices. Browned them over medium heat in a fry pan with lemon dill seasoning. Baked in oven for an hour. They were moist and succulent. The skin was nicely browned and crispy. Wow they were awesome and so easy. I will have to have turkey more often. Thanks Joel for a great basic recipe. It is easy to make it your own by using what you have in the cupboard.
- 2 turkey thighs
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Chinese five spice powder or 2 tablespoons jamaican jerk mixed spice or 2 tablespoons garam masala
Directions See How It's Made
- Use about 1 T. Oil and 1 T. spice per Turkey Thigh.
- Put oil in non-stick pan, heat, and add spice.
- When heated up and fragrant add turkey thighs.
- Brown thighs on stove top for about five minutes per side.
- Transfer to Oven and bake at 350 degrees for an hour.