Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is not your typical shepherd's pie. It's incredible!
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 510.29 g jar salsa
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 (907.18 g) can corn
- 2 potatoes
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 7x9 ovenproof pan.
- Brown turkey.
- When browned, stir in salsa and the cilantro, chopped.
- Pour salsa-turkey mix into the oven pan.
- Spread out the drained corn on the salsa-turkey mix.
- Slice potatoes thinly and spread on corn.
- Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.