Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is not your typical shepherd's pie. It's incredible!
Make and share this Spicy Turkey Shepherd's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 7x9 ovenproof pan.
- Brown turkey.
- When browned, stir in salsa and the cilantro, chopped.
- Pour salsa-turkey mix into the oven pan.
- Spread out the drained corn on the salsa-turkey mix.
- Slice potatoes thinly and spread on corn.
- Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.