Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is not your typical shepherd's pie. It's incredible!
Make and share this Spicy Turkey Shepherd's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (18 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 (16 ounce) cans corn
- 2 potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 7x9 ovenproof pan.
- Brown turkey.
- When browned, stir in salsa and the cilantro, chopped.
- Pour salsa-turkey mix into the oven pan.
- Spread out the drained corn on the salsa-turkey mix.
- Slice potatoes thinly and spread on corn.
- Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.