- 1 lb turkey meat, ground
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, add the turkey.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the chili powder, paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, oregano, thyme and black pepper together.
- Mix well.
- Toss the turkey with the seasoning blend and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Form the turkey into 4 patties and broil or grill until juices run clear.