Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This recipe adds a little spice to a meal.
Top Review by celeste and co.
Thanks Familian. We had these turkey patties for dinner and they were a big success. I wanted something different and these fit into that category. The fresh herbs made the patties taste so good and I would not recommend using the dried versions. I was generous with the hot sauce, too because I wanted them extra spicy. I served them with mango chutney which was a good choice. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely torn fresh bread
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce, less if prefers milder
- cooking oil
- bottled chutney (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Form 8 patties.
- Heat cooking oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 4 patties at a time and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining half, adding more oil if necessary.
- Serve with chutney if prefers.