Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is adapted from a recipe I got from my food preservation yahoo group.
Make and share this Spicy Turkey Jerky recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients together in a marinade dish. Mix together and add
- strips of turkey or beef into marinade.
- Marinade for 8 to 24 hours.
- Take strips out of marinade and towel to remove excess liquid.
- Place on dehydrator trays. Set dehydrator to 165* or higher.
- Dehydrate until jerky is tough/crisp. You don't want it crunchy, but you don't want wet spots either.
- Time varies based on make/model of dehydrator and other conditions.
This is a wonderful recipe.....I can't wait to try it on beef and venison!!!