8 hrs 15 mins
This is adapted from a recipe I got from my food preservation yahoo group.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a marinade dish. Mix together and add
- 2strips of turkey or beef into marinade.
- 3Marinade for 8 to 24 hours.
- 4Take strips out of marinade and towel to remove excess liquid.
- 5Place on dehydrator trays. Set dehydrator to 165* or higher.
- 6Dehydrate until jerky is tough/crisp. You don't want it crunchy, but you don't want wet spots either.
- 7Time varies based on make/model of dehydrator and other conditions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Turkey Jerky
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 295.8 mg
- Sodium 4256.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 105.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory liquid smoke