Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This spicy chili is perfect for a homemade healthy dinner! It’s so easy to make and generates enough leftovers for a couple of days. I make chili with 2 types of beans, either organic ground turkey or grass fed ground beef, and fresh vegetables. I don’t use any canned tomatoes. Preparation time is about 20 minutes and cooking time is 20 minutes.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and cook the ground meat in a pan with water.
- Chop the green pepper, onion, and tomatoes and place in a large pot.
- Cook the vegetables on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and seasoning and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chocolate square and let it melt.
- Mix well.
- Remove the pot from heat. You can eat the chili now, or let the flavors mix together with the lid on for another 10-15 minutes.