Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 fresh green chili peppers, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the ground turkey, garlic, ginger, chile peppers, red onion, cilantro, salt, soy sauce, black pepper, paprika, mustard, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form the mixture into 8 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place turkey burgers on the grill, and cook 5 to 10 minutes per side, until well done.