Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taste better than beef
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- Combine turkey, onions, seasonings and mix together.
- Take chunks of the meat, and shape into patties.
- Then cook on a grill, and serve with tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce.
pretty good. I like my meat very seasoned, so I added most of these amounts to just 1 lb of meat. I also added some Worcestershire sauce for moisture.. I used dry minced onions instead of fresh too. Will prob make these again.
Very nice burger I find that chicken or turkey burgers tend to be a bit dry so I like to serve them with a sauce or like I did here with carmelized onions & sauteed Mushrooms. Love the spice combination ( I was a little heavy handed with them - I love hot). Do again for sure
YUM YUM YUM!!! We LOVED these turkey burgers!!! They were soooooo good. DH told me to hold onto this recipe so I could do our turkey burgers like thi every time. GREAT RECIPE Miss-Alex!!! In the new year our family needs good tasty and healthy recipes so this is great. My 14 month daughter even liked it. I thought it might be too spicy for her but I guess she likes a bit of spice in her life too.