- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 14 1⁄2 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups long-grain white rice, cooked
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 2 cups light turkey meat, skinless,cooked and cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix broth, basil, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce and tomatoes in medium saucepan.
- Over medium-high heat, heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 20 minutes.
- Stir in peas and turkey.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until rice is done.