A quick alternative to a tuna salad sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the tuna and flake with a fork. Place into a mixing bowl.
- 2Combine the other ingredients and add to the bowl with the tuna.
- 3Add the mayo and stir gently to combine.
- 4Serve with your favorite toasted bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tuna Waldorf Salad
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 670.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: