Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick alternative to a tuna salad sandwich.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (about a handful)
- 1⁄2 apple, cored, peeled and diced (such as gala)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (about a handful)
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use Hellmann's light)
- Drain the tuna and flake with a fork. Place into a mixing bowl.
- Combine the other ingredients and add to the bowl with the tuna.
- Add the mayo and stir gently to combine.
- Serve with your favorite toasted bread.