1/1 Photo of Spicy Tuna Sandwich With Garlic Whistles
From browniepointsblog.com. Use garlic whistles (known as garlic scapes in UK)as you would use garlic cloves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices whole wheat bread or 4 slices multi-grain bread
- loose leaf lettuce, mixed greens (-rinsed and dried well) (optional) or baby spinach leaves (-rinsed and dried well) (optional)
- 1In small bowl combine the tuna filling ingredients.
- 2Spread a little bit of mayonnaise on the bread slices then slather with the tuna mixture. Add the greens if you wish.
- 3Serve with fresh seasonal fruit and iced tea!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tuna Sandwich With Garlic Whistles
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 689.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili paste with garlic