1/1 Photo of Spicy Tuna Pasta Toss - W.W. 6 points
Audrey M's Note:
A recipe I got from my mother-in-law. A beautiful way to serve up tuna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directins, omitting salt and fat.
- 2Drain; rinse under cold water and drain again.
- 3Combine pasta and tuna and next 3 ingredients.
- 4Combine salsa, mayo and red pepper.
- 5Add to pasta mixture; toss.
- 6Cover and chill.
- 7If desired, serve in lettuce lined bowl.
- 8Sprinkle with sliced onions.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tuna Pasta Toss - W.W. 6 points
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 414.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: