Recipe by tammysexton28
I love cooking and experiment with different foods....so this is how she was born. It's really simple to make! I hope you all enjoy. These eggrolls can also be baked.
- 1 (5 ounce) package Starkist sweet and spicy tuna
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix (any brand)
- 1 (24 count) package egg roll wraps
- cooking oil
- water (for sealing eggrolls)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-sized frying pan, add a small amount of cooking oil and allow to sizzle.
- Pour brocoli slaw in the pan and cook for about 5 mins (depending) on your desire of tenderness. I like mines to have a little crunch.
- Pour the cooked slaw in a mixing bowl and add spicy tuna.
- Stir until the ingredients are mixed well.
- Pour slaw mixture on a eggroll wrapper and seal as directed.
- After all eggrolls are prepared, pour an inch (this depends on the depth of your frying pan) of cooking oil in a frying pan and allow to heat under medium heat. Make sure the oil is hot before you go on to the next step.
- Place eggrolls in the heated oil until golden brown (or darker if you desire), then flip over to brown the other side.
- I like to eat my eggrolls with Thai sweet chilli sauce -- delicious!