1/2 Photos of Spicy Tuna Couscous
Recipe for 1. Easy lunch. If you want it to be vegetarian, add 1/2 cup of drained chickpeas and omit the tuna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup couscous (45g)
- 1 teaspoon moroccan seasoning
- 1/4 cup boiling water (60ml)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (95 g) tuna in brine, drained and flaked
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 green capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh mint
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1Place couscous and seasoning into a heatproof bowl.
- 2Pour over the water while stirring with a fork.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- 4Fluff with a fork to separate the grains.
- 5Add lemon juice, tuna, shallot, tomato, cucumber, capsicum and mint and stir to combine.
- 6Serve with the lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tuna Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 371.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 36.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: