Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nicely spiced verion of fruited salsa
- 1 small red bell pepper, peeled,seeded,diced
- 1 medium ripe papaya, chopped
- 1 medium ripe mango, chopped
- 2 habanero peppers, with seeds,diced
- 22.18 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 236.59 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 14.79 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 scallions, white and green parts,finely sliced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in shallow bowl, and let sit for at least 30 minutes for flavours to meld.
- Use this the same day you make it.
This has a super-wonderful blend of flavours! We relished this for dinner tonight. The only thing I had to leave out was the habanero peppers becaus I did not have that on hand. This really made us feel so fresh and good!! Thank you so much for the recipe.