Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A great summertime fruit salad, with delicious tropical fruit, and a little spice. Super easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 3 bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios, toasted and chopped
- Stir together firat 6 ingredients, and if desired red pepper in a medium bowl. Fold in mangoes, bananas, and pineapple. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with pictachios.