Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delightfully delicious morsels
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 medium shallot
- 2 hot red chili peppers
- 2 serrano chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 6 good black olives, diced
- 6 flour tortillas (raw that you cook are best)
- Place cream cheese in medium sized bowl and allow to sit out to soften a bit.
- Using a garlic press press shallot into cream cheese.
- Remove seeds from red and serrano chilies and dice them very finely.
- Dice chives.
- Dice olives.
- Mix all of the above together.
- Spread in an even layer on tortillas making sure to spread to about 1/8" of the edges.
- Roll it up like a jelly roll.
- Place the rolls in the fridge or freezer depending on your time constraints to firm rolls.
- Take out of fridge or freezer and slice into 1" rounds.