Just Call Me Martha's Note:
Lasagna with a Mexican slant. Not too hot, but it can be spiced up with some chopped jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken in frying pan or microwave until no longer pink.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Cook onion and garlic until softened.
- 4Add spices and cook for one more minute.
- 5Stir in tomatoes and sauce and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and add chicken, simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7Spread 1/3 of tomato mixture in 13X9 baking dish.
- 8Top with 2 tortillas, spread 1/3 tomato mixture, half of ricotta and half of mozerella.
- 9Repeat with remaining tortillas, tomatoes and cheeses.
- 10Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling.
- 11Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tortilla Lasagna with Ricotta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 557.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 18.6 g