Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I decided to play around with some ingredients I had on hand to see what I could come up with... this turned into yummy, very spicy and creamy pasta! It is a little healthier w/ the whole wheat pasta, but Zaar wouldn't recognize it that way.
- 20 ounces cheese tortellini (I use whole wheat)
- 12 ounces alfredo sauce, 1 jar
- 9 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- cheese, if desired
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- While pasta is still hot, mix in alfredo sauce and rotel well.
- Serve warm topped with cheese if desired.