11 hrs 15 mins
Campbell's, get lost! This beats the daylights out of Campbell's "Healthy Request" tomato juice. Feel free to "tweak" the recipe to suit your taste.
My Private Note
quart ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop tomatoes, celery, onion, and beets.
- 2Place them in crockpot.
- 3Cover; cook on low 8-10 hours.
- 4Press mixture through a sieve.
- 5Return the extracted juice to crockpot and cook on high for half an hour.
- 6Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tomato Juice
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce