Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These little babies are awesome. For us they have just the right amount of spice. They are crisp on the outside with a wonderful filling. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 (16 ounce) canflaky large refrigerated biscuits (like Grands, I had 2 biscuits left over which I just baked and served)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheddar blend cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, drained well (like Ro-tel)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Separate each biscuit into two layers.
- Place and press a biscuit layer evenly into each cup.
- Combine the mayonnaise, cheese, tomatoes and green chilies, onion, bacon, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon the filling on top of the biscuit layers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
These were a huge hit at our NYE party and gone in a flash! Thanks for introducing me to my new "go to" appetizer, Nimz. So good! You definitely have a keeper in this recipe. ***Made for PRMR***
These were excellent. We love bacon and we love Rotel, so I knew this would be a winner. It was so easy to make. Would be a great little snack or appetizer, but we ate them for dinner. Very good recipe! Thanks for sharing!
I made these for my bunko group and the minute everyone tasted them...they were gone!!! Great recipe!! Loved them. Oh and they do taste good using turkey bacon if regular bacon is not your thing!!