Recipe by Bec
These low-fat, spicy skewers are cooked in a matter of minutes- assemble them ahead of time and store in the refrigerator until you need them.
- 18 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 pound, 2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, to garnish
- couscous or rice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch chunks and place in a bowl.
- Combine the tomato paste, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and chopped rosemary in a small bowl- Add to the chicken, stirring to coat evenly.
- Alternating the chicken pieces and cherry tomatoes, thread them onto 8 wooden skewers (If the skewers have been soaked in water they will not char.).
- Spoon over any remaining glaze.
- Cook under a preheated hot broiler for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve on a bed of couscous or rice and garnish with sprigs of rosemary.