Recipe by Bergy
This is wonderful on hamburger buns, drizzle it on veggie kabobs or the untimate drizzle it on lamb kabobs. It stores well in a jar in the fridge.
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the onion, orange juice, vinegar, chili, thyme in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heatuntil you have about 2 tbsp left in the pan, cool.
- In your blender (food processor) puree the onion mixture.
- Add tomatoe paste& sugar, blend until smooth.
- Slowly add the melted butter.