- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) package firm tofu
- baby spinach leaves
- red onion, slices
- spicy brown mustard
- 4 slices light whole wheat bread, toasted
- cajun seasoning
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- drain and press tofu.
- cut tofu lenthwise into two pieces.
- coat pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- add tofu to pan and sprinkle liberally with cajun seasoning.
- cook until crispy and browned.
- serve on toasted bread with mustard, baby spinach leaves and red onion slices.