A tasty Thai salad if you like tofu. Prep time does not take in 3 hour marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 750 g tofu, drained
- 1 small red Spanish onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 1Cut tofu into 1cm cubes.
- 2Cut onion in half then into fine slices.
- 3Cut carrot and pepper into fine strips.
- 4Combine tofu, onion, carrot, pepper and dressing in bowl, mix well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 6Serve salad sprinkled with peanuts.
- 7DRESSING: Combine chillies, juice, sugar and lemon grass in jar and shake well.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Tofu Salad
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 253.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: