Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty Thai salad if you like tofu. Prep time does not take in 3 hour marinading time.
Make and share this Spicy Tofu Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tofu into 1cm cubes.
- Cut onion in half then into fine slices.
- Cut carrot and pepper into fine strips.
- Combine tofu, onion, carrot, pepper and dressing in bowl, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Serve salad sprinkled with peanuts.
- DRESSING: Combine chillies, juice, sugar and lemon grass in jar and shake well.
I enjoyed the flavors in this salad. I didn't have lemongrass, but put in a little lemon juice. I wanted just a little more kicked up so I added some Szeshaun Peanut Sauce. Thanks Latchy!