Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These little bits of yumminess go great over salads, or all along for a snack! So easy and so tasty! I've even added them to my Chex Mix or other party mixes.
- 44.37 ml butter
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 591.47 ml pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan and add the remaining ingredients one at a time.
- Add pecans last.
- Spread out pecans on foil lined cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes per batch.
- Cool. These are good warm, but better later.
Thanks for a great recipe. Much cheaper than the ones at the store too.
These are really tasty and I would say addictive. I melted the butter in the microwave and then mixed everything else together, spread them on a foil lined tray and baked them at 175 degree C in a fan forced oven for a total of 15 minutes giving a stir every 5 minutes. Thank you Melvin'sWifey for a keeper. Made for 123 Hit Wonders 2008.
Yummy! These are quick and easy. I made two different batches, one that was mild for the children and a spicy one for the adults. For the kids, I left out the tabasco, and instead added 1/2 tsp smoked paprika. Both batches were insanely addictive. I will be making this again, for sure. Thanks, Melvin'sWifey!