Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very quick and easy munchy for last minute minute entertaining. A recipe from the Naked Chef, Jamie Oliver
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 9 ounces shelled and peeled almonds
- 1 -3 small dried red chili
- 2 pinches sea salt
- Add the olive oil and almonds to a hot frying pan.
- Fry and toast the almonds until golden brown, shaking the pan regularly to color them evenly.
- Crumble in the chili to taste and add the sea salt.
- Toss over and serve hot ona large plate.
- Serve right away. preferably with a good beer :).