Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another walmart meal solutions winner!! I used Hunt's spicy pasta sauce but you can use regular and add hot sauce
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 1 (12 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups spicy pasta sauce
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Crumble artichokes in bottom of dish, forming an even layer.
- Place fillets on top of artichokes, overlapping as needed. Pour sauce over fish (sauce may not completely cover fish). Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Sprinkle with feta just before serving.
- Here's a good idea:.
- Rub lemon juice on fish before cooking. This will help the fish maintain its color and add to its flavor.