Recipe by Marty the Beagle
Easy and reasonably healthy. It's not killer spicy, but tilapia is a pretty mild fish, so this is a good way to add flavor.
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 3 -4 cups mixed baby greens
- Wishbone asian silk vinaigrette dressing (20 sprays)
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper both sides of each filet. Sprinkle both sides of each filet with garlic powder and onion flakes.
- Heat a skillet over medium to medium-high heat. After it's hot, put the oil inches Put the curry paste in the oil, and divide it in two to make 2 little "pads".
- Place a filet on each curry paste "pad", and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip the fish, and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Divide the greens onto two plates, and spritz to taste with the salad spritzer. Place one filet on top of each pile of greens.