Here's a twist on the classic macaroni and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Spray a baking dish 13 X 9 with nonstick spray.
- 3Sprinkle the stuffing into the dish to form a crustlike base.
- 4Whisk together the eggs, butter, Parmesan cheese, milk, cajun spice, salt and mazzarella and cheddar chesses.
- 5Add the cooked pasta to the baking dish.
- 6Pour the cheese mixture over the top and fold in the remainder of the stuffing.
- 7Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the cheese bubbles.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Three Cheese Baked Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.4
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 193.3 mg
- Sodium 782.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix