Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Here's a twist on the classic macaroni and cheese.
Make and share this Spicy Three Cheese Baked Macaroni recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a baking dish 13 X 9 with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle the stuffing into the dish to form a crustlike base.
- Whisk together the eggs, butter, Parmesan cheese, milk, cajun spice, salt and mazzarella and cheddar chesses.
- Add the cooked pasta to the baking dish.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the top and fold in the remainder of the stuffing.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the cheese bubbles.
Yum yum yum! This was easy and quick to assemble. Had to leave out the parmesan when I discovered it was moldy :( Also didn't have cajun spices so I used 1/8 tsp each: cayenne, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme & basil plus 1/4 tsp black pepper. Wasn't very spicy but still tasted good. Thanks for the recipe Tish!