Prep 4 mins
Cook 8 mins
Spiced with lime zest, peanut butter and soy, these are delish. Comes from my NatureSweet cherry tomatoe package. I have not tried cooking them in the oven, but I would imagine that would work just fine.
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper (added more if you like spicy)
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onion (cut in 2-inch pieces)
- 1 large green pepper (yellow, red or orange can be used also)
- 8 whole mushrooms
- 16 fresh snow peas
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients, set aside.
- Thread vegetales alternately on metal or soaked wooden skewers, leaving 1/4" between pieces.
- Snow peas can be bent in half and skewered through the tips.
- Brush with sauce and grill kabobs over medium heat with grill lid down. Heat about 4 minute on each side. Baste if necessary.
- Remove from grill, and base with reserved sauce, served immediately.