- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup thai red chili paste
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all raita ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat olive and sesame oils in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Saute ginger and garlic about 45 seconds.
- Add shrimp and Chile paste, tossing to coat shrimp thoroughly.
- Cook shrimp evenly, about 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Serve raita with shrimp.
- Garnish with chives.