Super tasty sesame noodle salad with loads of awesome veggies. It is best if you make it the day before, but can also be made fresh if needed. This recipe serves about 6 main course servings or 12 side servings. This is a versatile recipe, and you can experiment with substituting other vegetables or even adding cooked meat. 3 T chili sauce is about a "medium-hot" spiciness. If you love heat, add a bit more, or if you are cooking for children or other people with less taste for heat, use a bit less.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces spaghetti (or other pasta)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, warmed for 20 seconds in microwave to soften
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sriracha sauce, adjust to taste (Thai hot chili sauce)
- 12 ounces broccoli slaw mix (or 5 c shredded broccoli, cabbage, and carrots)
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 11. Cook pasta to al dente, then rinse in cold water until cooled. Drain pasta.
- 22. In large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, and hot sauce.
- 33. Stir cooled noodles, all veggies, and sauce together.
- 44. Add sesame seeds.
- 55. Chill overnight or for at least a few hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Sesame Noodle Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.9
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 816.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: