1/3 Photos of Spicy Thai Scallops With Lime & Chili
Baby Kato's Note:
Do you like scallops? Do you like limes and chilies, well this is the dish for you. It is so flavorful and delicious, that you won't believe how easy it is to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 scallops, large sea, shelled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh, grated
- 4 scallions, fresh, finely sliced
- 1 lime, finely grated rind
- 1 chili, fresh, red, small, hot, very finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 4 cups rice, steamed, jasmine
- 4 lime wedges (garnish)
- 1Wash and pat dry your scallops.
- 2Slice each scallop in half horizontally.
- 3Heat the butter and oil in a pan and add the garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute.
- 4Next add the scallions and fry for 1 minute, you do not want to brown.
- 5Now add the scallops and fry over high heat for 5 minutes, stir in the lime rind, chili, lime juice and sugar and cook for another minute.
- 6Serve the scallops over the rice. Add the pan juices and garnish with the lime wedges.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Scallops With Lime & Chili
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.5
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 265.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 161.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: